Bringing the World’s Game to YOU
The deadline for the US Open Cup and US Over 30 will be September 7, 2013. Feel free to email us at email@example.com, for furthermore details.
Congratulations to La Granate(O30) on winning the 2013 Tournament of Champions and FC Minyor on representing Illinois.
Congratulations to Sand Fairies(Men’s Open) Leathernecks(Women’s Open) and Team Whitey(Co-ed) for on winning the 2013 Beach Soccer Tournament.
(The Beach Soccer Champions pictures are under -Cups)
Congratulations to RWB Adria on winning the Amateur Cup and runner’s up in the Open Cup.
Congratulations to GLSA FC 74 for representing Illinois in the U23 Amateur Cup.
New Contact information; TEL. (773) 274-1114 FAX. (773) 274-1120
We are open from 10am-7pm Monday-Friday and Saturday 10am-2pm.
Ask for Luis Lince if you need more information about the I.S.S.A.
Please click on the link below to look at the teams that have sent us their web listing – you can usually tell the level, league and location of the team by looking through their web page. If you need more guidance please email us firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the following:
Male/Female/Coed, Competitive/Intermediate/Recreational, Open/Over 30, 40 or 50/Under 23, GK/Defender/Midfield/Forward. We will try and hook you up with a suitable team.
Players: Find a team
Teams: Find a league
ISSA Coaching Programs
For Referee Information: Contact the Illinois Soccer Referee Committee at 847-690-9881 or visit their imformative website at http://www.illinoissoccerrefereecommittee.org/
Effective and efficient instruction that promotes competent game officiating
- Administer annual registration and certification of referees.
- Provide Linesman training for youngsters as an introduction to the ‘referee’ experience.
- Referees are trained from the beginning referee to advanced in-service referee for the more experienced and senior referees.
- Workshops and clinics assure consistency and technical knowledge of the Laws of the Game.
- Assessment of referees to assist in improving overall performance.
- Assignor classes to assist in identifying the most appropriate referee for a specific level of play.
- For Information, call the Illinois State Referee Committee 847/690-9881.
All Cup forms are posted at the Forms & Rules page. More information on the Cups programs can be found at the Cup Committee page … click here
Beach Soccer Champions
ISSA News -
ISSA new address is 2820 W. Peterson Ave. Chicago, IL. 60659. We request you to kindly address all your further communication to Illinois State Soccer Association at our new location.
Get a free ticket to a Fire game when you let the Fire know where you work! click here for more details